Monday, March 29, 2010

I may start selling children.....

No, that would be wrong.

However, I don't understand why parents do not get the concept of "pick up your children after service." It's really not complex. It's a simple concept. I know you want to socialize after service, but so do I. And, I have by that point had your children for 3 or more hours.

I think some of the parents are clueless enough that if I didn't listen for service to be over (since clearly going downstairs is too much to ask), bring the children to them, insist on them signing them out, some of the parents would not realize their little darlings weren't with them and would leave without them.

Sigh.

Next week is my Sunday off. I can't say I'm not looking forward to it. I love the kids, but....... their parents are driving me bananas!

No comments:

Post a Comment